Declutter Organise Store Enhance
Zap Enjoy Nest
My ‘IDea for your space’ is to instil A DOSE of ZEN into your home and/or office.
Because each project is unique, my approach is always 100% personalised.
The first step of the process is the initial consultation (approximately 1 hour 30 minutes). This first consultation is usually held face-to-face to help me get a better idea of your whole environment. However, it also can be held by video or by phone if you prefer.
This important stage will enable me to:
- engage with your project by closely listening to your description of the issues you are facing & the goals you would like to achieve
- understand how you feel and identify potential underlying causes
- get a sense of your preferred style and décor
- visualise and measure your space
- identify potential improvements
- suggest a 100% personalised plan of attack for your project
- detail every step we will take together for you to achieve your goal.
This preliminary assessment is crucial. Sharing both your current feelings and the vision you ultimately would like to accomplish will enable me to clearly map the ensuing steps of your journey. This first consultation is also an opportunity for us both to get to know each other better, and for you to decide whether our personalities click. I firmly believe that a trusting relationship is key to a successful outcome!
Regardless of the project, whether to improve your space for yourself or to prepare it for a sale, my work with you is a collaborative effort between you and me. Together, we will work at your place and at your pace. I will be working by your side every step of the way.
To achieve a visible improvement, the minimum duration-time for a session is usually three hours. As I’m very time-flexible, we can work longer days if you wish to do so. However, be advised that transforming your home and ultimately your lifestyle can be a tiring process (both physically and emotionally). We can discuss this together and decide what works best for you.
Some projects may involve the full range of my D.O.S.E. services to metamorphose your space:
- from cluttered to cleared – D.eclutter
- from chaotic to organised – O.rganise
- from disorderly to neatly stowed – S.tore
- from dull and uninspiring to fresh and uplifting décor – E.nhance
Others may only require a combination of my services to achieve the desired metamorphosis.
Find out more about each of the services by clicking on the above links.
In a nutshell, my Zapping process is all about sustainability and waste reduction. It is about disposing of your unwanted belongings in a way that feels good both for you and for our environment.
As such for your unwanted belongings you can choose to:
- give them to friends and/or family members
- donate them to a specific charity shop
- put them into recycling bins (when items are too worn-out to be salvaged)
I always recommend that unwanted items exit your home as soon as possible. This will ensure that they are evacuated from your space for good. I can also offer to take your unwanted items with me (to recycle or donate) as part of my service.
Enjoy & Nest
Once you start enjoying your clutter-free life and nesting happily into your newly organised and stylish home, my job is done and it’s over to you!